Oqtane API Documentation
The API documentation is still work-in-progress.
Colors and Icons
APIs can be daunting. Because of this, we've color-coded the menu to the left and added icons to make it easier for you to get around.
This is what the colors and icons in the TOC mean:
- Anything that's light gray / subdued is probably not of interest to you
- marks WebApi related things
- marks things related to data like models and repositories
- marks Module related things
- marks things related to themes
These areas are probably what you would like to research